The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
Residents are requested to abide by the following guidelines
for leaf collection:
• Remove cars from scheduled streets
whenever possible- leaves under vehicles will not be removed.
• Have leaves ready in the gutter before the City gets to your St. We cannot make special accommodations for those who place leaves in the St after the trucks have passed.
• DO NOT mix branches, grass or garbage with the leaves.
• Branches may be taken to the Yardwaste Facility.
• If it rains, scheduled sections will be done on the next possible day.
• Leaves in paper earth bags will be collected--please call 865-7065. NO Plastic bags!
NOTE: The following is the anticipated schedule, but may vary from time to time depending on weather and workload. Any questions should be directed to the Public Works Sts Bureau 610-865-7065.