The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
NOTE: Please turn off cell phones during City Council Meeting
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation - Reverend Donna Larson, Trinity Episcopal Church
Pledge to the Flag.
SWEARING IN CEREMONY
Dr. Paige Van Wirt, Member of City Council – Judge Stephen G. Baratta, President Judge,
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes – February 20, 2018
3. Public Comment. (on any subject not being voted on this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Public Comment. (on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
5. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Director of Recreation – Recommendation of Award – Celebrations Fireworks, Inc.
B. Director of Community and Economic Development – ArtsQuest Gaming Grant Resolution
C. Deputy Director Community and Economic Development – Recommendation of Award –
D. Director of Water and Sewer Resources – Recommendation of Award – John J. Gallagher, Esq.
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Graig Schultz – Bethlehem Human Relations Commission
2. Administrative Order – Robert A. Melosky – City Planning Commission
3. Administrative Order – Vince Gentilcore – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – Nik Nikolov – Fine Arts Commission
5. Administrative Order – Dennis R. Cunerd – Redevelopment Authority
6. Administrative Order – Joe Narkevic – Sister City Commission
7. Administrative Order – Jeff Long – Fine Arts Commission
8. Administrative Order – Mari Girardot – Sister City Commission
C. Community Development Committee (Mr. Martell)
8. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 3 - 2018 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Article 1302 and Article 1305 – First Floor
Uses in CB and CL Districts
B. Bill No. 4 – 2018 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Article 1306 – Maximum Building Coverage
in RT District
C. Bill No. 5 – 2018 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Article 1302 – Hotel Definition
D. Bill No. 6 – 2018 – Amending 2018 Capital Budget for Non-Utilities– 2017 Year End
E. Bill No. 7 – 2018 – Amending 2018 Capital Budget for Water Utilities – 2017 Year End
F. Bill No. 8 – 2018 – Amending 2018 Capital Budget for Sewer Utilities – 2017 Year End
G. Bill No. 9 – 2018 – Amending 2018 CDBG/HOME Funds Budget – 2017 Year End Adjustments
9. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement – St. Luke’s Health Network – Boutique at the Rink
B. Authorizing Sale of City Property – Parcel bordered by Conestoga Street and Route 378
C. Authorizing Contract – Celebration Fireworks
D. Authorizing Resolution – ArtsQuest Gaming Grant Resolution
E. Authorizing Contract – Hometown Press
F. Authorizing Contract – John J. Gallagher, Esq.
G. Certificate of Appropriateness – 523 Main Street
H. Certificate of Appropriateness – 574 Main Street
11. New Business.