The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
NOTE: Please turn off cell phones during City Council Meeting
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2017 – 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
Invocation – Norman Carlisle, Life In Christ Church, Lead Pastor
Pledge to the Flag.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes - None
3. Public Comment. (on any subject not being voted on this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
4. Public Comment. (on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
5. Old Business.
A. Old Business – Members of Council
B. Tabled Items
C. Unfinished Business
A. Councilman Martell – Proposed Ordinance – Requirements for Ethics Training for City Council
B. City Solicitor – Parking Lot Lease Agreement – 920 Wyandotte Street and 121 West Union
C. Assistant City Solicitor – Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement – East Allen Township
D. Human Resources Director – Recommendation of Award – Paypoint HR, LLC
A. President of Council
1. Administrative Order – Beverly Hoover – Fine Arts Commission
2. Administrative Order – Deni Thurman-Eyer – Fine Arts Commission
3. Administrative Order – Clint Walker – Fine Arts Commission
4. Administrative Order – A. Craig Evans – Historic Conservation Commission
5. Administrative Order – Anthony Silvoy – Historic Conservation Commission
C Parks and Recreation Committee (Mr. Evans)
8. Ordinances for Final Passage.
A. Bill No. 14-2017 – Amending Article 342 – Local Economic Revitalization Tax Assistance
B. Bill No. 15-2017 – Amending Article 1739 – Regulated Rental Unit Occupancy
C. Bill No. 1-2017 – Amending Article 1161 – Health Nuisances
9. New Ordinances.
A. Authorizing Use Permit Agreement – ArtsQuest – Lehigh Valley Grand Prix
B. LERTA Program– Expanding Boundaries
C. Approving Contract – Paypoint HR, LLC
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 2 West Market Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 451 Main Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 72 East Market Street
11. New Business.
A. Rescheduling Second Meeting in May – Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Primary Election
Day to Wednesday, May 17, 2017