The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, September 1, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Robert Bast, Emmanuel Evangelical Congregational Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
2. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Mayor – Tax Collection Committee Appointment
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Tax Collection Committee for Northampton County
C. Public Works Committee (Ms. Dolan)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 20 – 2009 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget – Traffic Calming Study – South Mountain; HOME Program – CADCB Façade/Housing Rehabilitation; TANF Program – Repayment; Parks Maintenance – Pick-up Trucks
B. Bill No. 21 – 2009 – Amending Community Development Budget – CDBG and HOME Program – Reprogramming Funds and Various Adjustments – Streetscape Improvements, Consulting, Street Reconstruction, Historic Resources Study, Health Bureau
9. Ordinances for Final Passage: (cont’d)
C. Bill No. 22 – 2009 Amending Article 941 – Mounted Police
10. New Ordinances:
A. Transfer of Funds – Parks Maintenance – Pick-up
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)