The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Pastor Robert Hachtmann – Fritz Memorial United Methodist Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation – Honoring Michael Wagner
Prior to the consideration of the regular Agenda items, City Council will conduct a Public Hearing to receive public comment on the Application for the Intermunicipal Transfer of Restaurant Liquor License Number R-9268 from Lisa M. Colver, 1607 Northampton Street, Wilson Borough, Northampton County, Easton PA 18042 to Steel Hospitality Associates I, L.P., 77 Sands Boulevard, City of Bethlehem, Northampton County, Bethlehem PA 18015, as required under Pennsylvania Liquor Code 47 P.S. Section 4-461 (b.3).
7A. Intermunicipal Transfer of Liquor License – Sands Casino
4. Approval of Minutes – March 3, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
3. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
4. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
B. City Solicitor – Agreement of Sale and Easement
Agreement – Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
– West Third Street at Wyandotte Street
C. City Solicitor – Records Destruction Resolution – Public Works
A. President of Council.
1. Councilmanic Appointment – Diana P. Morganelli
– Library Board
2. Councilmanic Appointment – Linda C. Robertson – Library Board
C. Public Safety Committee (Mr. Mowrer)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 9 – 2009 – Amending Article 1120
– Emergency Medical Services
B. Bill No. 10 – 2009 – Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
A. Authorizing DCNR Grant Application – Sand Island
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 33 Wall Street
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 81 West Broad Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 437 High Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 437 High Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 36 Wall Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)