The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
BETHLEHEM CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 7:00 PM
TOWN HALL – 10 EAST CHURCH STREET – BETHLEHEM, PA
1. Invocation – Father Andrew Gehringer, Holy Infancy Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes – January 6, 2009
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 5 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Tabled Items
B. Unfinished Business
1. Establishing Article 314 – Security Cameras
2. Political Contributions and Expenditures – Proposed Ordinance
3. Gift of Real Estate – LVIP
4. Recreation Fees – Proposed Increases
5. Bill No. 28 – 2008 – Amending Zoning Ordinance – Various Sections
6. Establishing Article 1716 – Landmarks and Properties of Historical Interest
C. Old Business – Members of Council
A. Intermunicipal Liquor License Transfer – One East
B. Director of Parks and Public Property – XO Communications – Easement Agreement
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Dolores Yaschur Sproule
– Fine Arts Commission
2. Administrative Order – Kenneth M. Kraft – Zoning Hearing Board
3. Administrative Order – Lee Cunningham – Codes Board of Appeals
4. Administrative Order – Dr. David G. Beckwith – Board of Health
C. Parks and Public Property Committee (Mrs. Belinski)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Certificate of Appropriateness – 132 East Market
B. Certificate of Appropriateness – 1762 Moravian Waterworks
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 89 West Church Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 56 East Market Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 472 Main Street
F. Approving Easement Agreement – XO Communications – Vicinity of Trone Street and Fortuna Street
G. Amending Lease Agreement – Golf Course Restaurant
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 5 Minute Time Limit)