The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
July 19, 2005 City Council Agenda
1. Invocation – Pastor Larry Burd, Calvary Baptist Church
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citation – Honoring Joan Fekula
4. Approval of Minutes – July 5, 2005.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 12 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. President of Council.
1. Administrative Order – Timothy P. Brennan – Assistant City Solicitor
C. Public Works Committee (Mr. Mowrer)
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
A. Bill No. 31 – 2005 – Amending General Fund
Budget – EMS Bureau – Overtime and Health Bureau
– Tobacco Program
B. Bill No. 32 – 2005 – Amending Non-Utility Capital Budget – State Grant – Johnston Park and Façade Improvements – Eastern Gateway
10. New Ordinances:
A. Bill No. 33 – 2005 – Amending Article 927 – Eliminating Sewer Rate Quantity Discount
A. Installing Traffic Signals – Hellertown Road, Commerce
Center Boulevard, and
B. Declaring Special Condition – Parking During Musikfest
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – Main Street
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 33 West Walnut Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 33 West Walnut Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 510 High Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 12 Minute Time Limit)