The City of Bethlehem uses an independent third party tool to provide automated language translation. As with any machine translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not fully translate text into its intended meaning. Therefore, the City of Bethlehem does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text and it should not be relied upon for anything other than informational purposes. We recommend that if you experience difficulty, or doubt the accuracy of the translation, you contact the proper City of Bethlehem department for the information you seek. Please note that some applications and or services may not work as expected when translated.
18, 2005 - 7:30 PM - TOWN HALL
1. Invocation – Reverend Gilberto Garcia-Rodriguez – First United Church of Christ
2. Pledge to the Flag.
3. Roll Call.
Citations - Honoring James Bartos
Honoring Irene Pulli
Honoring Rosemarie Sweeney
4. Approval of Minutes – January 4, 2005.
5. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on Ordinances and Resolutions to be voted on by Council this evening – 12 Minute Time Limit)
6. Old Business.
A. Police Commissioner – Reimbursement for Police
B. Director of Planning and Zoning – FAA Tower Proposal on South Mountain
C. Assistant City Solicitor – Revisions to Article 925 – Stormwater Management Ordinance
A. President of Council.
1. Annual Report
1. Administrative Order – Bryan L. Ritter – Codes Board of Appeals
2. Administrative Order – Mary Wright – Fine Arts Commission
3. Administrative Order – Constantine Loupos – Zoning Hearing Board
4. Administrative Order – Ruth Sigmon – Fine Arts Commission
5. Administrative Order – Donald Spieth – Fine Arts Commission
6. Administrative Order – John J. Tallarico – Bethlehem Authority
7. Administrative Order – Peter Wolle – Board of Historical and Architectural Review
9. Ordinances for Final Passage:
10. New Ordinances:
A. Requesting Reimbursement – Police Training
B. Authorizing Execution of Amendment No. 1 to Lease Agreement – Golf Course Clubhouse – Mali’s Café, LLC
C. Certificate of Appropriateness – 423 Heckewelder Place
D. Certificate of Appropriateness – 415 North New Street
E. Certificate of Appropriateness – 123 East Church Street
F. Certificate of Appropriateness – 79-81 West Broad Street
12. New Business.
13. Courtesy of the Floor. (for public comment on any subject – 12 Minute Time Limit)